IBM i Monitoring & Ticketing-Help Desk Integration - Lloyd Ramdarie
Until now, there’s been very little effective integration between IBM i systems and Help Desk/Service Desk ticketing and workflow management platforms. This lack of integration makes it difficult to ticket & manage IBM i message and resource monitoring events in popular solutions, such as ServiceNow.
Join us to learn how to effectively integrate IBM i message & resource monitoring with ServiceNow and other Help Desk/Service Desk solutions. This integration provides management for IBM i alerts, user tickets, events and workflows.
- How to Integrate IBM i message & resource monitoring with ServiceNow
- How to automatically create IBM i incident tickets or service events in ServiceNow
- How IBM i admins can retain control of what responses and elements ServiceNow will use for IBM i events & incident tickets
- Key benefits from IBM i message & resource monitoring/ServiceNow integration
- IBM i message & resource monitoring Integration with other ticketing & Help Desk/Service Desk solutions
Join SEA to learn how to effectively integrate your IBM i message & resource monitoring with ServiceNow and other ticketing & Help Desk/Service Desk solutions.
IBM i Technical Support Team Member, Software Engineering of America
Lloyd Ramdarie is an IBM i Technical Support team member at Software Engineering of America. His background includes working in IBM i space for quite a number years with a large extent of his experience coming from heavy involvement with securing the IBM i. He is a seasoned IT professional who can utilize his vast experiences and expertise to help you implement the very best end to end security solutions in the IBM i environment.